Effective June 16, 2020 until further notice:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7am – 3pm
Monday & Friday: Closed; staff works remotely, please email them, see email below.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
* On the second Wednesday of the month, the Board of Directors have their meeting and the office will close when the meeting adjourns.
Due to the Coronavirus, the Board Meetings are using the Zoom video conferencing application. Please visit the Board page to view the agenda and the link the day of the meeting.
Dorsey’s Search Community Association
4765 Dorsey Hall Drive
Ellicott City, MD. 21042
From Route 29:
- Take Route 29 North or South to Route 108 West (Clarksville), bear right at the first traffic light onto Columbia Rd.
- Proceed to the second traffic light (Dorsey Hall Drive) and take a right.
- Enter the Dorsey’s Search Village Center’s parking lot at the second entrance on the right.
- Then take the first left and an immediate right.
- LINDEN HALL is on the corner with convenient parking in the rear of the building.
- Take Route 175 West (Columbia) onto Rt. 29 North (Baltimore). Take Rt. 108 West (Clarksville), bear right at first traffic light onto Columbia Road.
- Follow (From Route 29) directions.
From Route 100:
- Take Rt. 100 West to Route 29 South, the exit is a left exit.
- Immediately get into the right hand lane when you get onto Rt. 29 South
- Exit at Rt. 108 West
- Turn right at first light onto Columbia Rd. -go one block.
- Turn right at light onto Old Annapolis Rd. (You will be behind the Dorsey’s Search Village Center.)
- There will be 3 entrance/exits for the village center on your left, take the third one.
- Make an immediate right into the parking lot. The address is 4765 Dorsey Hall Drive and on the building it is marked Linden Hall.